Behead your teacher!
Here's a trick you can do in any classroom. You will need: white or blackboard. Teacher. Chalk or board marker.
- Clean the black/white board
- Draw a cross at the height of your teacher's head
- Stand your teacher 3 m or so to the left of the cross
- Stand yourself about 2 m in front
- Close (or cover) your right eye
- Stare at the cross with your left eye.
- Use your peripheral vision to check the teacher's head!
- Ask your teacher to move very slowly towards the cross
- Keep checking their head with your peripheral vision
- You will 'see' you teacher (peripherally) with no head!